A Home Without Peer For A Life Without Compare
Jointly developed by CapitaLand Development (CLD) and City Developments Limited (CDL), there is no place quite like CanningHill Piers. On one side lies glittering Singapore River and its vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants. On the other side, the verdant tranquillity of Fort Canning Hill provides the perfect foil. Beyond its unmatched position overlooking two of Singapore’s historic sites, this new luxury residence is set to be a landmark in its own right.
Bearing the bold signature of lauded architectural frm BIG–Bjarke Ingels Group, CanningHill Piers rises proudly above Clarke Quay. And as part of a transformative integrated precinct housing an inspired mix of F&B, retail, hotel and serviced residence too — truly, the very best of life is yours for the taking.
Go Far With All The Right Connections
Seamlessly connected to tranquil Fort Canning Hill and vibrant Singapore River
With three levels of recreational facilities above, three levels of F&B and retail below, as well as direct access to Fort Canning MRT, residents can look forward to conveniences of every kind. Feeling peckish? Simply take the lift down and take your pick of eateries. In the mood for an impromptu party? The gourmet supermarket at the basement has all you need to whip up some canapés, paired with wine or champagne as you please.
In addition to the two residential towers of CanningHill Piers, Moxy Singapore Clarke Quay and Somerset Serviced Residence take up the other two towers, completing this new landmark and social hub of the Singapore River district.
Revel In The Pleasures Of A Prime City Location
BY THE HILL
Across the road from CanningHill Piers stands Fort Canning Hill. Besides its ancient artefacts and historical gardens, you are just as likely to come upon lively festivals, concerts and performances. And whether nature lover or ftness buff, the 18 hectares of rolling greens offer you much to explore and conquer.
BY THE RIVER
It’s easy to slake your thirst for life when your home is along the bustling Singapore River, its banks lined with all manner of cafes, bars, clubs and restaurants as well as arts spaces. Clarke Quay is literally at your doorstep, and a short stroll takes you to Boat Quay or Robertson Quay in no time.
BY THE CITY
From the museums and theatres of the Civic District, to the endless shopping and entertainment options of Orchard Road and Marina Bay Sands, everything that’s exciting in the city is mere minutes away. Or if work calls, the Central Business District and the Marina Bay Financial District are easily reached by boat, car or MRT.
CanningHill Piers Nearby Amenities
From Fort Canning MRT Station
- 1 stop to Chinatown Interchange
- 3 stops to Downtown (CBD)
- 4 stops to Bayfront Interchange (MBS) • 6 stops to Bugis Interchange
From Clarke Quay MRT Station
- 1 stop to Chinatown Interchange
- 1 stop to Dhoby Ghaut Interchange
- 3 stops to Harbour Front Interchange
- FairPrice Chinatown Point – 5mins
- Cold Storage UE Square – 3mins
- I-Tec Supermart Pte Ltd – 4mins
- Sheng Siong Supermarket – 4mins
- 8 minutes’ walk to The Central
- 10 minutes’ walk to Funan Mall (City Hall)
- 7 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road
- 5 minutes’ drive to Central Business District
- 10 minutes’ drive to Marina Bay Sands and Esplanade
- Cambridge @ Robertson – 3mins
- EtonHouse Pre-School Robertson Walk – 3mins
- River Valley Primary School – 5mins
- Outram Secondary School – 4mins
- DIMENSIONS International College (City Campus)- 3 mins
- Fort Canning Park – 4mins
- Jubilee Park – 2mins
- The Foothills – 1mins